Where I've Been... Introducing Sparkle & Soul Party Co!

by - October 17, 2019


Well hey there, friends! Somehow it's been 18 months since I've posted anything here... but I have a good excuse. I'd love to introduce you to Sparkle & Soul Party Co! 

After years of dreaming about starting a business of my own, in April 2018 I launched Sparkle & Soul, a handmade party decor boutique. I have always LOVED parties, and helping others celebrate the people they love with extra cute and personalized decorations is a real dream come true! My motto is no boring parties allowed, and Sparkle & Soul exists to help you party prettier!

My most popular item is my custom banners. I can make literally any phrase you can think of into a party banner! But I also offer cake toppers, and other party decorations by request. AND in the next few weeks I'll be adding more product options! 

My shop is housed on Etsy, but I also have a website with more supporting information. You can read more about the story of how Sparkle & Soul came to be, and join our email list so you can stay up to date with new products and promotions!


I'm sure no one's surprised since it's been so long, but I sadly don't plan to continue blogging here at Blooming Boldly for the foreseeable future. BUT I will be blogging soon over at Sparkle & Soul! If you love a good party just like I do, please follow along over at the new site for lots of fun event inspiration!




You May Also Like

0 comments